
It starts out as a peaceful arrangement. Ani weasels her way onto brayden's lap. At first he just calls to me that she isn't taking turns with him.

Next they start to push a little. Bray likes to try to reason with her. At this point he is telling her how it is HIS turn and she needs to share.

Now he is getting upset and starts to yell at her, tosses her pacifier away, and she starts to try and annoy him more by not moving...or trying to at least.

The end result is usually him trying to toss her out the door but in this case he tries to toss her out over the side. (I did catch her right after this picture was taken).
So I think Santa might be bringing another one of these to our house.
3 comments:
gosh, I miss seeing the kids. so cute. :)
We have no idea how we found your site...but it's fun to see your cute family! Damon talks about you a lot, so it's great to put a face with a name! Love the pictures! Our kiddos do the same thing.
i can't wait...
Post a Comment