
brayden, of course, enjoyed the bubble baths in the jacuzzi tub

look at all those bubbles! guess who this is...

we did some window shopping in the forums



we had a great view of the water show at bellagio from papa & gramma's room. we watched it every chance we got.

brayden enjoyed a massage from his aunty bitty and aunty tippy. (actually he has gotten pretty good with their names)

ani holding on to maile


bray was really into making faces

see...


ani & papa

ani & uncle jt
the kids had so much fun spending time with their cousin maile, their aunties & uncles, and papa & grammie. i think it was a shock for them to come home to just daddy and mommy.
2 comments:
we love the pictures. maile was searching for bray bray. we miss you.
Such cute pictures.
Hey, Dane, it's Danielle - your favorite former Product Team member. (lol.)
I found you on Sanae's blog, and just had to laugh - I can't believe how small this world is...
Anyway, I just wanted to say "HI". Hope everything at Prosper is going well. Please tell Jeff and the gag that I said, "HI" to them, as well.
Take Care.
Post a Comment