Friday, November 02, 2007

We love Halloween

We had my family and the Tanaka's over on Halloween. The last two years we just so happened to meet up for trick or treating and this year we decided it has become a tradition to get together, have dinner, and take the kids trick or treating. Bray loved trick or treating with his friends Mason & Tyler. They all looked so cute in their outfits.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I have to apologize I have been really bad at taking pictures lately. I have my camera I just don't take it out. I didn't even get that many pictures of them on Halloween.

Mason was a knight. Tyler a skeleton/witch. Little Braxton was tigger. Ani was a butterfly. Bray was Bumblebee the Transformer. Bray wanted to be his favorite transformer, bumblebee, so bad. So daddy searched high and low for his costume. He found it on Ebay from a place in Singapore and had it shipped to us in time for Halloween. He was so excited. Daddy is his hero.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dane was an army dude and I dressed up as a cowgirl. I love staying back and passing out the candy and seeing all the cute costumes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Malakai was this cute car air freshner. You will have to wait till Amanda posts pics on her blog. He was so adorable.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bray took this picture of Papa and Ani. Ani wasn't very happy about it.

Dane & I went to the Littlefield's Halloween Party. They had great food, games, and everyone came dressed up. We really had a lot of fun. I stole this pic off of Malia's blog. It is the only picture of Dane & I in our costumes together. We are with Sarah & Adam. I worked with Sarah during my quiksilver days.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

t and britty said...

Initially I thought Bray Bray was going to be a bumble bee, but I finally got it. How cute. Love Ani's butterfly. See it would've totally made sense that they were insects, but yeah I didn't see Transformers. Glad the kids had fun. And a bigYeeHaw & drop and give me ten for you two!

Sachiyo said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes! And you and dane don't look so bad either. Ha ha...I never knew you had a cowgirl in you. The shirt is sexy sexy!

M & S said...

We love the costumes! We are impressed with Dane's mad researching skills, we know of numerous boys who wanted to be a transformer. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to Emma's party. It was soooo good to see you, we need to get together more often now. Your kids are too dang cute!

Anonymous said...

it was so fun to see you 2 times in the same week! it was fun hanging out with you guys...adam thinks your husband is sooo funny!

i tagged you! go to my blog for the info (under "i got tagged")