
Santa's helper
we have a lot of videos of different songs they sang. we chose our favorites. we had a lot of favorites. don't mind the boy digging his nose in EVERY video sitting directly in front of bray. dane and i thought it was kinda weird that bray was so mellow.
you can see how excited he was for us to watch. he kept showing his friends where we were sitting. This is Dane's favorite because Brayden is giving us a shaka. You gotta watch it.
merry christmas to you!
tap!tap!tap!
I'm a shiny car
choo choo!
jingle bells...
a little shaky because we had to pass it to a better spot so we could see him.
merry christmas everyone! take a bow bray.

the boys. they got candy canes for doing such a good job. they sure were messy.

daddy & ani

ani wasn't impressed

our little family
2 comments:
leo-
Braden is so cute! I lovr how he was shakaing to you guys in the first video. I can't wait for Noelle to have her first Christmas program!
Bray is so adorable! Mike loves the shaka. Hopefully we see you soon...maybe next Monday.
Post a Comment