Friday, December 21, 2007

What are you wearing?!

tonight we went to our neighbor's 1st annual ugly christmas sweater party. we left all of our christmas shopping for pretty much this week. which left us to procrastinate our search for the ugliest sweater for today. we didn't have time to make a stop at DI so we went in our regular attire and didn't win the ugliest sweater award. oh well. we are already thinking about what we can wear next year!

Photobucket
dane borrowed this shirt from nicole. her husband came up with a cool christmas vest, so she let dane wear his christmas shirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the pictures look like they are from a christmas party in the 80's.

the white elephant gifts were great. my face hurt so much from all the laughing. they had the ugly, the funny, the interesting, and the vermin. yes, someone brought a mouse. we had things from WWF wrestling calendar, black sheep dvd, a boa & ky jelly, a pack of animal print men's undies, large spongebob undies with matching house slippers, a dancing turtle, and a lady J. Now you might ask what a lady J is. We didn't win it but she let me take a picture of it.

Photobucket
it's a device that allows women to pee standing up. for those camping trips or emergency stops on the side of the road. sara is going to put it in her 72 hour kit. she swears if a natural disaster happens, we will be very envious of her.

Photobucket
dane won some massage oil and a massager. which goes along well with the gift i won...

Photobucket
horny goat weed.

thanks kat and reed. we had a blast.

6 comments:

Shellby said...

All of this at a party in Utah? I'm shocked!

Emily Kikuchi said...

Hey Dane and Leo! This is Emily Kikuchi and we don't have either of your email addresses so I wanted to tell you that we have joined the blogging world! Our site name is pretty dang creative I know- kikuchiohana.blogspot.com. Now I found your blog so we can keep in touch better and see how beautiful the kids are! They are getting big!

malia said...

hilarious!

steve was saying that he wanted to have a white elephant party next year. makes for some fun memories! and the ugly sweater idea is great.

looks like you guys had fun. :)

KAT said...

Oh boy guys...you didn't waste anytime posting the pictures now did you!! I'm not so sure about one of the pics...it looks like I'm about to pee my pants!!

I'm glad you had fun and thanks for coming!! Can't wait for the next PARTY!!

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey you two...you guys didn't waste anytime getting the pics on your blog!! I'm not so sure about one of the pics...it looks like I'm about to pee my pants!!

Well...I'm glad you came and I can't wait until the next PARTY!!

p.s. seriously Dane you ROCK!! Thanks for getting the mouse off my head!!
Love ya

Holly said...

It's fun to read about all the crazy gifts! Great ideas for next year!!! Never heard of "horny goat weed"...interesting!