they got this game called elefun. it comes with nets and it shoots these butterflies out of the top that you try to catch. it was suppose to be for ani but she just stomps around and screams & bray screams and actually tries to catch them too.
Looks like you guys had such a fun day! I can't believe how big both of the kids are getting! They are so gorgeous too! Hope you have a great New Years!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had such a fun day! I can't believe how big both of the kids are getting! They are so gorgeous too! Hope you have a great New Years!
The kids are hilarious. Put a big smile on my face :) Hope you guys have a great 2008!
Looks like you had a great Christmas. I keep telling Spence that we haven't seen you guys in forever. We should really do something soon.
Post a Comment