hey! i am due in Sept. i am only 6 1/2 weeks. (not very far! i still have a ways to go.) i know...everyone is having a baby...you should have one too! it's easy...right :) j/k
Hey Guys!!! I think that seriously is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I bet Grandma was melting when she saw that!! The best too was when Bray hit his head and he was saying..."I'm ok...I'm ok!! You guys have the cutest stinkin' kids in the whole wide world!!
Do you guys have plans this week or weekend? Do you want to play?!! Call me OK Love ya Kat
We can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Time really does fly...it seems like we were just at Brayden's 1st birthday luau. Well, we finally have a blog and wanted to let you know we added you to our link list. LOVE your page by the way. Take care guys!
I know you commented on my blog like forever ago and I have secretly been checking yours out randomly since! Your kids are darling! Just wanted to say hi.
4 comments:
hey! i am due in Sept. i am only
6 1/2 weeks. (not very far! i still have a ways to go.) i know...everyone is having a baby...you should have one too!
it's easy...right :) j/k
Hey Guys!!! I think that seriously is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! I bet Grandma was melting when she saw that!! The best too was when Bray hit his head and he was saying..."I'm ok...I'm ok!! You guys have the cutest stinkin' kids in the whole wide world!!
Do you guys have plans this week or weekend? Do you want to play?!! Call me OK Love ya Kat
We can't believe how big your kids have gotten. Time really does fly...it seems like we were just at Brayden's 1st birthday luau. Well, we finally have a blog and wanted to let you know we added you to our link list. LOVE your page by the way. Take care guys!
Leo,
I know you commented on my blog like forever ago and I have secretly been checking yours out randomly since! Your kids are darling! Just wanted to say hi.
Post a Comment