a couple of weeks ago we had a play date and we went up to gateway's discovery museum. the kids had a fantastic time.



the kids all loved the water stuff

bray loved the grocery store

what ya doin in there?




aunty porsche sent daddy a giant cookie as a thank you for helping her with some business things...


lucky for us, kai was here to help us eat it!
awhile ago we went to the kangaroo zoo with the laings. it was the first time daddy was able to come with us and it was very, very busy. i don't think we will go on a saturday ever again.


1 comment:
I've always wanted to take Ari to the Discovery Musuem, but she was too small at the time. Now we don't even LIVE there anymore. Dang, maybe next time we visit. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since I saw them over Christmas break. Too cute!
Post a Comment