Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Lake Tahoe

after my triathlon, i flew out to lake tahoe where dane & the kids were already having fun with all the ings. we ate a lot of really good food. i think we ate dessert every night. we went on the boat ride again, played games at the arcade, went swimming at the pool, got massages...it was such a great vacation. it went by way too fast.
they all just loved playing with the pool table...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


WE LOVED EATING...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


WE LOVED THE ARCADE...


Photobucket


Photobucket


WITH OUR TICKETS WE GOT STICKY HANDS AND HAD EVEN MORE FUN WITH THOSE...


Photobucket


Photobucket

Bray was getting pretty good at swiping the hotel key cards with his sticky hand


WE ENJOYED THE BOAT RIDE...(even though it was a little chilly)


Photobucket

waiting for our ride


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

bray taking pictures again...


HANGING OUT TOGETHER...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


AND SWIMMING...


Photobucket
LIKE FATHER....
LIKE SON...

1 comment:

Tupous said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I think I'm ready for a vacation too. But I already eat desserts every night!!! I like to use the excuse that I'm breast feeding and need the extra calories. Oops. Maybe I need to start doing triathalons like you.