Friday, May 02, 2008

Lehi Champs

This is the second year Dane has played Coed volleyball at the Lehi Legacy Center. Last year they came in second or third. This year they came in 1st. The kids love going to watch the games. They had their final game last night and ended up having to play with only four. They really stepped up their game. It was a fun one to watch.

Photobucket
Back Row- Aaron S., Dane I., Kamana (aka Josh). Front Row- Jordan, Adrienne, Pi'ikea. Missing members: Kim B., Kelii W., & Malia L.
Thanks for playing guys.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

whoop... whooop... next year we'll be the defending champs.

Kea said...

Oh this post brings back memories of that time I played volleball with you guys...remember? Well, more like stood there taking up space. I'm so gonna post you the picture I have from like 8 years ago! (gonna do it when i get home) ha ha.

Sherene said...

Congrats! We're glad you didn't post pictures at BS. But I guess we were just there.

malia said...

yeah for us! sorry i couldn't make it again! i am so impressed we won with only four! who played?

malia said...

mind if i steal your pic?

Anonymous said...

congratulations! i had fun watching that one game while we were up there. i knew they were champion material.