Monday, June 30, 2008

reunion

wow. ten years passed really fast. i had a hard time deciding whether or not i wanted to go. it's been awhile since i've gotten together with my high school friends and we never brought our kids or husbands to the dinners. i decided on the luncheon at the park and was talked into going to the dinner that night. in the end, i'm glad i went. it was nice to spend a day reminiscing and finding out how lives have changed since high school.

Lunch at the Park
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
one of the things i've been up to since high school
Photobucket
the second one that keeps me busy
The Dinner
i didn't take a lot of pictures. it was funny to see people looking at the face and then at the name tag and see recognition come into their eyes. i would say most haven't changed that much in looks since our high school days. who knows how things will change in ten more years.
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Sherene said...

Love your dress Leo. You look gorgeous! Maybe I will attend my reunion next year.

Shellby said...

Fun! Were there a lot of people there?

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you again. So glad we got a picture together. I seriously love your dress! I'll let you know about the play group thing.

chingchong7 said...

Hey hottie! I'm sad too I couldn't make it! Looks like it was fun! Can't believe it's been ten years! It doesn't feel like it but than when you see everyone with their kids, you know it's been ten years! Time goes by TOOO fast! We need to get together soon!

Megan said...

I talked to Marie Glahn and she said she and Peter had a good time too. My reunion is in a month. I can't believe we're old enough to have our 10 year reunion all ready.