...to be better at blogging. we are still alive and doing well. we (meaning leo) are just lazy but we've been trying to take advantage of the last days of warm weather. i lost my camera for a little while. now i just need to remember to charge the battery.
i know it is probably so annoying to those that don't have their blog set to private. you keep having to put in your email and password to view a blog that isn't being updated. :) well, i will post something with pictures and everything before the end of this week.
something about the kids:
ani is going through a very independant stage. everything is... I DO, I DO, I DO. she wants to dress herself and change her own diaper, which we had to speak to her about. she started to try and change her own poopy diapers. she didn't realize that the poop might fall out onto our carpet (very nice) and if it gets on your hands--DO NOT WIPE IT ON MY WALLS. she hasn't done it again, thank goodness. it is a constant battle with everything else, but it is teaching us patience and we love her.
bray is loving school and learning to read three and four letter words. the other night he sang his alphabet song to his grandma and found out that Jesus is in everything, even his alphabet song. we'll have to have him reenact it for the video. it was pretty funny.
3 comments:
Glad to know you are still alive :) Hope everything is going good. It was so fun to go out to dinner with you and Julie. We need to do it again.
Yikes, I can't believe your little girl. That's kind of hilarious though. I'm not sure what I would do if Emma did something like that, probably puke. Good luck with that sassy girl.
lol. i love the update on ani. i can totally relate...kaehu went through that phase too. i can't believe how fast time flies. bray is already reading and doing big boy things. hope to see more pics of you guys and the kids on your blog soon! :)
Post a Comment