you can buy food to feed the deer. the area is very clean and the kids really loved it.


they also have a place where you can feed the birds. they are very aggresive and they don't like to be touched. bray made the mistake of trying to pet one and it took a snip at his finger. we had just started to try and get a bird to come to us when one flew straight and landed on my head. bray thought it was funny and the girls were maybe a little frightened. britt had to coax it off my head with her nectar.



the lions were pretty cool. they had about seven little cubs (they weren't so little) and they had a rock just like the movie lion king.

we went on the safari ride. it is extra but very worth it.

we ended the day with riding the carousel. britt said it is usually very busy but it was empty that day.


thank you britty, jt, and maile for having us. we had a great time and enjoyed being with you.
2 comments:
ho..i nevah even knew u guys went to cali...lol...i goin spank amy. first keith guys go cali den u guys go cali...man...guess it's our turn ah! I WISH! looks like all the keikis had plenty fun...
Your trip looks great. I wanted to try the Wild Animal Park last time we were there, but since I had never heard anything about it we stuck to the Zoo. Now I know better.
Post a Comment