Friday, October 24, 2008

Just Because...

...it is Kea's Birthday and she wishes it!

For me to blog more... so I will grant that wish. I do have an excuse to my bad blogging these last couple of months. I don't know if everyone knows yet but we are expecting baby #3 in April. I've had the usual tiredness and some sickness, usually at night. I like to blog at night when the kids go to bed and I'm either falling alseep or just too lazy. so that's my excuse. it is getting better.

for malakai's actual birthday we went to the aquarium and chuck e cheese.

the birthday boy...
Photobucket

checking out the sting rays
Photobucket

doing puzzles. this kid loves puzzles.
Photobucket

wonder where this leads?
Photobucket

my brother is a crazy driver!
Photobucket

Photobucket

he was very excited to meet chuck e. there were a couple birthday celebrations going on and bray was a little jealous he was visiting their tables.
Photobucket

he likes air hockey
Photobucket

bday boy
Photobucket

boys and their guns...
Photobucket

we just got home from visiting the lee family in san diego. i have to upload those pics but i'll do it soon!

2 comments:

Kea said...

Aw, thank you thank you! That was a great birthday gift :) If only everyone requested a post from you on their birthday, then you would be back in regular action! Congrats on baby #3...I was waiting for the next one :)

malia said...

leo! congratulations. so happy for you guys. :)