Wednesday, November 05, 2008

By Golly, I think she's got it!

it happened today, she just started to tell me when she had to go. she says doodoo for both things, but at least she tells me now. no more timer and begging her to go every half an hour. hallelujah!

it snowed today. it's sooo cold!

4 comments:

Sherene said...

Good job Ani! K's starting to let us know when she needs to go too, but I think I will hold off a little longer. ;)

sanaejames photography said...

YAY for ANi and Mommy!!!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

We are potty training bella (2.5) and I hear ya on the reminding every 30 minutes. I am glad to get her going though, cause we've got 3 in diapers. Good luck ani and mom!

o1ohana said...

did amy tell you that paka says doodoo for both things too! haha! das funny