Monday, March 30, 2009

Crepes

Well, I think we are ready for this baby. I've been nesting. Cleaning, and organizing like crazy. Bray told me the other day that he is very excited for the baby to come out. We think we've prepared Ani as much as we can. As for the cravings...I've been craving anything and everything with strawberries. One night at one thirty am I wanted crepes with strawberries and powdered sugar. So...we ate crepes at one thirty in the morning. Yummy. The next day we made them for dessert and the kids loved them. I think they would have kept on eating more if we didn't run out of strawberries and whip cream.

Excited for the crepes

Photobucket

I had to quickly take a picture before the kids devoured it

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erica said...

I love Strawberry Crepes! Now I am craving them. Your getting close.

Mike & Nicole said...

I'm excited for you baby to come soon! That will mean that mine should come soon after. :)

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

Crepes are like my favorite. especially with the cream cheese and sugar filling. yuM! 3 kids is so much work. i am so excited for your new addition. keep us all posted!

chingchong7 said...

YOur crepes look soooo good! Would you mind emailing me the recipe???