Monday, March 16, 2009

Friends

I'm trying to catch up on some blog posts since I've been slacking. Lately, I'm not very good at taking pictures either. We are all doing well. Healthy (knock on wood) and the weather has finally turned nice enough for us to venture out more. We've seen a lot of old Disney movies since we've been stuck inside most of the time. We've done a lot of organizing and cleaning to get ready for the baby. This week we are painting the baby's room. Once we are done, we will be ready for this little girl.

Last week we got a visit from Ev, Emi, and Kenji. The kids had fun playing together. We don't see them enough.

Photobucket

Today we went to lunch with Miss Rosie, Sachiyo, Rachel and all the kiddos. It has been months since I've seen Rosie. We usual miss her when she visits, but this time we got to spend some time with them. Her kids have grown so much and they are so beautiful. The weather was soooo nice. Perfect park weather. I didn't get a lot of pictures of the kids. Too much talking and not enough picture taking.

All the kids rolling down the hill
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All the kids together
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

chingchong7 said...

Hey girl! Good to see that your family is doing well! I haven't seen you in like forever - before christmas! I am planning on going next week so I can't wait to see you and your cute belly!!!!