Monday, January 25, 2010

Dane-o is thirty-three

It was a week of celebration for our wonderful daddy. We first went to Texas Roadhouse with just our family. They sang to Dane and he sat on the birthday saddle, yelling and thrusting. ha ha. yes, he was really getting into it. Our waiter told us people don't usual get so into it.

Photobucket

The day of his birthday was memorable. I planned to make him dinner. Ribeye, his favorite. Got distracted with the kids and burnt it pretty bad. He wouldn't let me go get something else, he ate it. What a guy. The kids on the other hand were making faces and gagging noises. I tried this chocolate haupia cake that turned out pretty good. I think it redeemed the night a little.

Photobucket

dane wouldn't let us put in all the candles...
Photobucket

the next night we went to dinner at our favorite, burger surpreme with my family & the fa'alafua fam bam.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

that weekend he was able to try out his new shotgun. we hope he had a fun birthday. we love him so much. he is so good to us.

3 comments:

Kea said...

Yay, Dane got a gun. Happy Birthday Dane! The other day, Troy and I were going over future boy names (just for fun, I swear) and he said the name Dane. And I was like, well I already know a Dane and he's a good guy. So we kept Dane on the keeper list for future reference. So I thought of you on that day. And that's my story for you. Peace.

And Leo...share your recipe for the choc haupia cake! :p

chingchong7 said...

Just catching up on your latest posts! Boy does the Ing family know how to have fun!!

Cam and Lohi said...

Happy Birthday DANE! I wish my birthday last an entire week :). Leo, I think I'm a pretty good cook but this one time I was making corn chowder and I burned it. I was trying to hurry the potatoes along and...lets just say that there was no way I could save it. I tried but it was no use. But, my husband did eat it. I love that they do that :).