Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ice Fishing

Since my dad so kindly emailed me these pictures, I thought I should blog them. Dane & the oldest two went last Saturday with my dad, Jo, and friends. I have some other things I need to blog about. We had Dane's birthday last week. He turned thirty-three. Also, Mika had her 9 month appointment and I need to blog about her stats. For now, enjoy the pictures of Dane & Ani's first time ice fishing.

The group minus Dane (he's taking the picture)
Photobucket

Ani's 1st fish from ice fishing. In the past she was too little. My dad was afraid she could fit in the hole. We fattened her up enough so she would make the cut this year. Dane said they were only there for maybe five minutes and Ani stepped in a hole. She had to go warm up in the tent and papa ended up burning a hole in her sock trying to dry them on the heater.
Photobucket

I'm not sure how many he has caught already
Photobucket

My fam trying to catch us dinner
Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How fun!! I bet the kids LOVED THAT!!! Did you really eat the fish???