Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Tiani!

Photobucket

Our little Ani girl is the BIG 5 YEARS OLD today. It is kind of late to be getting her post up but I still have an hour of her day left. She was actually born at 11:15 pm, which is in five minutes.

This year Ani will be heading to the big school for Kindergarten. She is excited but also a little nervous. She is still very, very shy. She speaks quietly when she feels like she is on the spot. When she is around people she knows, she is loud and talks non-stop. She loves to make up stories (runs in the family. all dane) and ask questions.

She is pretty brave. She loves rollercoasters, riding her scooter, swimming, dancing hula, and changing her clothes twenty times a day. She loves anything princess and pink. She is really getting into my little pony. She is a hoarder! She keeps all her favorites in bed with her. If you ever climb in to have a chat, watch out for pens or other poky objects. She loves to read. She loves jewelry, purses, and makeup. She still loves her bugs and spiders.

She loves to laugh and has a great sense of humor. She tans the fastest in our family and is probably my most sensitive child. She can be stink but so sweet at the same time. We think she is just beautiful inside and out. Five years ago, I was so happy to have my first girl. I wanted a little girl so bad. She was a great baby too after having Bray. Also the easiest pregnancy.

We're so lucky to have her in our family. She's a great big sister. We love her so much. Happy Birthday to our Ani bear...

1 comment:

Corie Poliahu said...

I love that you do this! ( i might copy you : ) ) I cried at the end. My daughter loves to have all her princesses in her bed too and I might just cut and paste your Ani tribute and change it to Belle's birthday tribute next month! I'll be calling you more often when they are teens since you'll go through it 2 years before me!