Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lagoon...again

Dane's work party was yesterday. We drove up to lagoon just in time for the prize giveaway. We always hope we win something but we never do. They give some great gifts too. Oh well, next time.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This time around we realized that Ani could go on more than the Carousel. She enjoyed the swings with Brayden and Daddy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They also rode this gun one together. It was one of the shorter lines and from Ani's face it looks like she understands why.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brayden and I went on Rattlesnake Rapids. He was just tall enough. The lines were pretty long yesterday. There were a couple of work parties there so we had to wait alot. We had to wait about a half an hour for the rattlesnake. During that time Dane had to race brayden to the bathroom once and I'm surprised he didn't get a sliver from climbing on the fences. When I was younger, we use to do an annual lagoon day with all the families. We always had so much fun. We would arrive when it opened and stayed till they kicked us out. The first year Rattlesnake rapids opened we went on that ride over and over and over. Even when I stopped the younger ones kept going. I can't remember the record but it was around thirty something, I think. Anyways, if we ever come up with the families again I think Brayden would be one of those kids that went over and over. He loved it and I think that is his new favorite ride.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bray's sad face. he wanted to ride it again and neither mommy or daddy wanted to wait in the line


that's not me screaming

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leo...I sae you on Malia's blog so I added you to my "friends". Your kids are so dang cute!!!
-Sarah

t and britty said...

ahhh, ani on the swing is so funny. she looks so little, but she loved it. maile says thank you for her letter bray bray. she was trying to read it, will post pics. lagoon so much fun.