Dane fixed up these pics for me. Two are right after my swim, exiting the water. The other from my bike part. Dane and I are going to do a smaller triathlon at our local rec center next month. A bunch of our friends are committed to doing it also, even Jo and some of his friends. It's going to be fun!


5 comments:
Leo-
I am so impressed that you did a triathalon. Mike has asked me if I want to do it with him and I always tell him that I'll stick to cheering for hime and taking pictures. I don't think I have enough self discipline or the motivation to do it. Are you going to make it an annual thing?
Leo you look awesome! Good work! Man you and Rosie are crazy! I wish I could be motivated like y'all.
Wow, you look HOT in these pictures! I'm sure Dane will agree. What an accomplishment though, a triathalon. I'm sure there will be many more to come, right? You make motherhood look good Leo!
L. you look like a pro!!! Wow! No way I could have ever done that.
The kids keep getting cuter and cuter!
Great job Leo! I'm glad you did it. You are an inspiration for all of us. You go girl!
Desi
Post a Comment