Sunday, September 30, 2007

One long update

It's time for that update. We have been to doctor appointments a lot lately. Not for any of us. My mom...and to let the family know, she is doing a lot better. Almost back to normal. Well, normal for her. :) Just teasing mom!

We went to the petting zoo recently with Amy & Jess. I forgot my camera, of course. Bray had picture day this past week. Getting his haircut was a nightmare because his regular girl wasn't in the day we went. I had to bribe and plead with him to stop crying. What's new?! The kid didn't want the girl to cut his hair but he would scream louder when I tried to leave. Finally he calmed down to let her cut his hair. He is really attached to ,Kim, the lady that cuts his hair. We went to lunch with the Tanaka's on picture day to McDonald's and let the boys run around. No pictures from that either.

Ev & I ran in a 5k yesterday for breast cancer awareness at our local hospital. It was my first run/walk race and I felt it was a good one to do since my own grandmother passed away from breast cancer. There was a good turn out despite the chilly temperatures and high winds. It made me wonder how many of the participants were running because they either knew someone fighting it or had someone pass away because of cancer. It was fun and even better, it was for a good cause.

Dane is busy finishing our deck. He doesn't have much time during the week to work on it and the weekends haven't been the best days to work outside. He is hoping to have it done this week. It will be nice to once again walk out the back door.

Ani is teething. A couple of them are pushing through. She is rather unpleasant during the days. We are lucky that it hasn't really affected her sleep at night. It has affected her eating. She just always wants to cuddle and be held.

Yesterday Dane & my dad took the kids to the circus. Dane got free tickets from one of his clients that performs in the circus. The client even got them into the preshow to see everyone & everything up close. Bray came home excited about the tigers and elephants. Dane said this year was way better than last year. I'm bummed I missed it. We couldn't get bray to go to bed because of all the excitement.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This was the kind family that got Dane the tickets. They met up with them after the show to give the kids clown noses. I will have to put them on the kids and take a picture. Dane took a lot of videos but I decided to post their favorites. Dane liked the cannon and Bray's favorite was the tigers/ligers (half lion half tiger).



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: