Sunday, September 16, 2007

A wonderful weekend in Lake Tahoe

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Two thursday mornings ago (I wrote this post and never finished so now it was awhile ago), Dane and the kids flew up to meet his parents in Lake Tahoe. I wasn't suppose to arrive till Saturday evening because of Amanda's shower. My mom has been having problems with her eyes again, so they did a five day steroid treatment and we had to cancel the shower. I moved my ticket up and came in Thursday evening. Flying without kids is sooo different. I can actually read a book on the airplane. Loved it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was one one of those relaxing vacations you need every once in awhile. Dane & I both had a deep tissue massage. I even had a pedicure. It was so fun. That night we went to this restaurant that overlooks the lake and had some yummy, delicious food. We didn't have to worry about cleaning or even doing dishes. We had butlers that brought in our meals, set the table all nice, and after the meal would come and clear everything off. Bray actually really liked one of the butlers, Michael, and asked him to fix one of the books when it was broken. We wish we could have brought Michael home with us.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Every night they would bring us a night cap and some chocolate. We only enjoyed the chocolate. One night they brought us these beautiful butterflies made out of white & dark chocolate. I love white chocolate so I ate those but took a picture first.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One day we went on the hotel's boat and enjoyed a tour of the lake. We saw the multi-million dollar homes and heard some history of the area. Brayden really enjoyed it. Bray also loved the arcades. He is actually getting really good at skee ball. He is his daddy's son.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
lady of the lake. can you see her side profile?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
that was bray's window he just stared out of the whole ride
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dane and his dad played in a two-day golf tournament at the local golf course, Edgewood. Daddy Ing came in second place. Way to go!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
It was a sad time for the kids, especially brayden, when they caught their plane and we had to catch ours. Thank you papa & gramma Ing for a fantastic time!

No comments: