I know my Mother's Day was pretty great. Dane and the kids made me breakfast. We had dinner at my parent's house and my mom made me a cake for my birthday. I got to open my birthday and mother's day gifts. It was great. My mom got Amanda and I chocolate covered strawberries for our mother's day gift. My kids ate most of it. Dang kids.


LOOK AT MY LITTLE FAMILY! Love them.

Amanda got my mom a grandchildren frame and we attempted to take pictures of the kids. It didn't go so well. Mika was tired, the kids were antsy... not a good combination.

one attempt

another attempt

mika preferred to stand for the picture
I think everyone must know how much I love my chocolate strawberries. Today I received a delivery from edible treats and got more strawberries. I tried hiding them from the kids this time, but no luck. Thank you to my in-laws for remembering my birthday. Loved my present!
No comments:
Post a Comment