Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Last Hawaii Pics

We met up with the Pane'e side of the family on Sunday. We were able to see everyone at once since it was a pretty busy trip. Got to see all the new babies. Bray even made friends with the neighbor boy, Gabriel. I think they played last time we were there.

Photobucket
Bray, Hayden(on the ground), Riley, Mamo, Ani, & Mika

Photobucket
Noah, The newest baby in the family on that day (misako had her baby the next day)

Photobucket
All the great-grandkids with tutu & tutu man (except for mino, abby, kaiao, eli, malakai, emma, and tanner)

Photobucket

Photobucket
we have a picture of uncle sean holding ani with the same result

While we were in Kapolei we went to see the Tupous. We ended up staying really late playing wii.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our last day we spent it at the beach. We promised the kids beach and shave ice. It was a little windy that day but it was nice and hot. Bray made friends with a boy named Jackson. Jackson and his older cousin, Tanner, ended up following us to Waiola's where we treated them to their very first shave ice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Mika gets annoyed in the water because she wants to walk. So she likes to walk in the water on the shore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

On the way to Zippy's we drove past the Morgan's house and saw Hunter with his grandma. We visited with them for a little.

Photobucket

Misako gave birth to their BIG baby boy. He was 10 lbs. 4 oz. I thought I would have time to run and see them at the hospital before our flight but it didn't work out. Congrats to them!

The flight home was fine. All the kids slept but dane and I have a hard time sleeping on the airplane. My bro picked us up and we sent ani to her last day of preschool. Bray was so tired that he was crying and we let him stay home. He missed his kindergarten graduation. Oh well.

Photobucket

I think the only reason the kids didn't cry when we left this time was because we will be going back in a couple of weeks. Ani has been asking me all day when we will be going back. We have a countdown going. 18 days...

3 comments:

the other lawton's said...

so fun!!!

Andrea said...

Your trip looks like so much fun!

chingchong7 said...

Hawaii??? Jealous!! Ok I guess I did just get back from Vietnam, but still I'm jealous!!