Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tiff & Mike's Wedding

The wedding was beautiful. Bray & Ani loved being a part of the wedding party. They both looked so cute in their suit and dress. The ceremony was at the Mission Homes and their reception was at the Ala Moana Hotel. It was a wonderful wedding.

The day before the wedding, Ani & I went to get pedicures. Her cousin, Maile, had her toes done the day before and Ani wanted her toes done too.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ani looked so pretty in her dress. She loved her dress!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cute Tupou Family
Photobucket

Bray did such a good job as ring bearer
Photobucket

Our Family
Photobucket

Bray, Grandma Fallau, & Aunty Rob
Photobucket

With Nate & Adrienne
Photobucket

We're both looking in different directions. ha...
Photobucket

The entire Ing Family
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We met up with Noah & Tasha that night to eat saimin at Sekiya's. I love saimin!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erica said...

Looks like you had a fun trip! I love Ani's dress and Bray looks so handsome!