The night before his birthday, my mom made him a cake and we sang him happy birthday at their house.

We decorated his door that night

In the morning we realized we needed to buy treats for his class to celebrate his birthday. Oops. Dane had to run to the store and then check bray into school. In his class they have the birthday treats on their birthday, the next day they bring a poster about themselves, the day after they bring three of their favorite things, and the fourth day they bring their favorite book to share with the class.
Here is the poster we made

I guess we forgot to include his favorite color, food, and some other things. We were just striking out that week! He chose toys as his favorite things and for his favorite book, he chose Chicken Little. He said the class loved it!
During the day he received a delivery from edible arrangements. His papa and grandma in Hawaii sent him chocolate covered strawberries and apples. The kid was in heaven. He loved getting his own delivery and he was sweet enough to share with his sisters.



For his birthday dinner he chose a cafe rio burrito. Dane picked it up for us on the way home from work. His choice of activity for the evening was watching HOP. I don't know what's up with his smile in this picture...

Baby was great and slept the whole time

My kids enjoyed the movie. I think I was awake for maybe twenty minutes of it. Not that it was boring, I just couldn't keep my eyes open.
The friday after Bray's birthday we went out to celebrate Mika and Bray's birthday. We chose Myung Ga, one of our favorite places to eat!
Only took this picture at dinner...

We went back to our house to sing happy birthday and open gifts.







Thank you to our families for making their birthdays so much fun. They loved all their gifts. Yes, I believe that is leftover cake on her face...

Bray trying out his new bike when the weather finally was nice


We're not done yet!
Mika's birthday was on the 13th, a Wednesday. We decorated her door. It was pretty low-key during the day. I took the kids to the library to get some books. Dane came home early to celebrate. We did McDonald's (don't think she has a favorite place, yet), opened more presents, and then we headed to the lehi indoor pool.




The kids were soooo excited to go swimming. At first Mika didn't like it. I think the life jacket was restricting movement. Once we took it off, she was so happy. The big kids went down the slide and we stayed until it closed. We had to drag them all out of the pool. Baby and I sat on the side watching.





Our niece, Maile's birthday was last friday, the 15th. Happy Birthday Maile! We miss you so much, cute girl. Saturday, the 16th, was our nephew, Eli's, 1st birthday. They had a luau for him and it was a lot of fun. It was so much fun that I didn't take any pictures. Too busy chatting. Eli is adorable and we love him!! Happy Birthday, Eli! After the party we went out to dinner with Amanda's family to Mimi's Cafe. Thank you for dinner. It is always fun to see you guys!




The weather has been rainy, but a warm rain. Hope we get some nice weather so the kids can enjoy their new birthday gifts. Today is my parent's anniversary. So Happy Anniversary to my wonderful parents!
No comments:
Post a Comment