Saturday, April 02, 2011

Warm & Healthy

Wow, so glad to put March behind us. I feel like we were sick the entire month. It was the pits! We've had some nice, warm weather the last couple of days. The kids have loved riding bikes, blowing bubbles, and just enjoying the sunshine. I think I lost my camera. Hopefully it turns up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had Mike & Sherene visiting us this past week. They blessed their newest baby girl, Lalea, last Saturday. The kids loved playing with them.

Kiele & Lalea are a month and a half apart...
Photobucket

That is about all the pictures I have since we lost the camera. There might be some on dane's phone we'll post later. We are excited for April!

1 comment:

Naomi Pane'e said...

Kiele is starting to look alot like you Leo. The last picture looks just like you as a baby. I think we have a photo. How cute!