Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Chan Chan


Our little Mika chan turns two today. She was the best baby. She slept well and was always content. Never gave us any problems with eating. She still loves to eat and is the last one to leave the table every day. She smiles all the time and makes us laugh at her silliness. She's definitely hit the terrible two's I'm not sure if it has to do more with the new baby than actually turning two.

Mika loves Dora the explorer. It might have been her first word besides papa. She loves to play with her brother and sisters. She loves the rough and tumble. She is actually a little too rough and often times the older two kids come crying to me when she hurts them. I don't think she knows her own strength. She is also the type to do her own thing.

Mika has had a hard time adjusting to this new baby. She has definitely found her voice this past month and uses it. We feel like it is a constant battle with her to get in her car seat, put on clothes, keep her diaper on, drink her sippy cup with the lid on, or what not. When this girl gets mad, she spits. Yes, she does. It's strange because she's a little girl and funny because she really gets into it.

She loves to sing and dance. We have a broken string guitar in the front room and I will catch her strumming and singing. It's really cute. She is very talkative. If ani or bray try telling dane or I something, she is always trying to talk above them like she has something more important to say. Her favorite phrases are: I'm okay, I spill, I wet, I hungry, and I play. She loves purses, bags, and shoes. She is loud. She's also fun and very entertaining. We love this little girl. There is just something about her that brightens your day. We hope she has an amazing 2nd birthday! Love you chan chan.

No comments: