My baby can read. I am pretty sure Kiele read my post about sleeping a little more because starting that night, she only woke up once to eat. She went to bed at 9 pm, woke up at 1 am to feed, and then I woke her up at 7 am because I was so full. I'm use to her eating all night long since she is usually awake. The next night she was even better. She went to bed at 9 pm and woke up at 4 am to feed and again at 9 am. Same thing last night... I keep crossing my fingers that she doesn't revert back to her old self.
We took this picture of her that night after her doctor's appointment. I'm wondering what's in those shots. Can I get another one of those if she starts to stay up again?

The kids at the appointment. They did very good.

This is usually what baby looks like at two am (and on) ... Hopefully it's a thing of the past.
No comments:
Post a Comment