Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Conference Weekend

Friday night we went to watch Timpanogos High School play Mountain View. Kaha'i now plays for Timpanogos and so we went to cheer him on. Bray disowned me when he found out I went to Mountain View. He was really disappointed. Ha Ha. They played well and won. It was a great game and the kids had fun.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mika is addicted to watching movies. That's when technology is not a good thing. Can't get her to do anything else!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday we woke up in time to watch Conference. I love conference weekends. Staying in pajamas all day long...

Photobucket

On Sunday our neighbors, the Hegerhorst, dropped off caramel popcorn to us. It was really delicious! It's a tradition for their family to make it every conference and give some to other families. I'm so glad they chose us. Mika actually took he bowl and found a hiding spot to eat in peace.

Photobucket

If she wasn't eating the popcorn, she was hiding in her bed, watching tangled. Addicted, I tell ya!
Photobucket

she was happy when papa finally came over
Photobucket

so was bray because he got to play with the iPad

Photobucket

This little gal was just doing her own thing, crawling around...
Photobucket

Monday night (tonight), we went to the Ige's house for Jon's FHE. He enters the MTC on Wednesday and will be serving in the Japan mission. I can't think of which exact mission. Oops. Anyways, it is our first FHE without Jo. Dustin planned it and did the lesson. He did an awesome job too. It rained a little and we ended up moving everything into the garage to eat. Then went into the house for the lesson. Dust talked about watching for the signs of the second coming. We had this board which I forgot to take a picture of. If you read it closely you were suppose to stand and clap your hands every time he said thief in the night. We fail! I kept wondering why he would repeat it OVER and OVER again. I thought maybe he couldn't think of anything else to say. :) Good job, Dustin!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket