Monday, October 17, 2011

A couple of things

Bray's four weeks of flag football has ended. I'm actually kinda glad. Our nights were a lot busier because of all his games. We did have a lot of fun watching him play.Since they don't keep score, we don't know how many games they won. We're pretty sure he only lost one, if that. He played really well and had his best play in the last game. In the video he has the ball and runs to the left first then comes back to the right and runs it in for a touchdown. His coach calls him speedy.



Photobucket

We had the pumpkin walk last week. We went the first night and they always look forward to the hot chocolate and donuts. This year we got popcorn too.


Ani's class did a chocolate chip cookie theme...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bray's class did m&m's

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last Saturday Chelsey got married! We've been having a lot of weddings lately. Chelsey's definitely made me feel old! I use to babysit her and she was one of the young ones. I definitely got a little teary-eyed during the day. She looked so beautiful and happy. Everything looked perfect.

I didn't get a lot of temple pictures. She got married at the Oquirrh Mountain temple. Dane had an Elder's Quorum activity at the same time, so he missed it. My dad too since he went to help Dane. All the pictures I took of the couple were ruined by people stepping in front of the camera. As Mika likes to say...Move out of the way! Oh well. I some of us! Ha...

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was a little windy and Lexie put baby in her coat and rocked her to sleep. Good job, Lex.

Photobucket

The reception was at Bella Vista in Lindon. They catered soups and bread and also had desserts. Everything was really yummy. Especially the tomato pesto soup!

Photobucket

She had a very non-traditional wedding cake. It looked delicious so we had to taste it. It was yummy.

Photobucket

We all went outside to send off the bride and groom with sparklers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we usually end the weddings with some bootie music and some crazy dancing. I took a video of the room so my brother guys could see the set up.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yay, Speedy!!! You are awesome!!! So proud of you, Bray. And thanks Leo for taking video and pics of the wedding. Miss you guys so much.