I thought I would finish up our September happenings. With two kids in school it is definitely nice having only two little ones at home for half the day but it is definitely busier.
We've spent a lot of our Sundays doing FaceTime with family...

My brother and sister-in-law had their little girl yesterday and thanks to technology we were able to see her over FaceTime. Thank you technology. She looks perfect in every way. Congratulations!
This little bug is definitely a busy body. Constantly moving and definitely not cuddly. She is starting to climb things and walks along the furniture. Her body looks too little to be doing these things! She loves to growl and grunt. So active. Wish she would sit back and relax a little.

Instead she is always on the move



She is eating her solids so well now. Loves both vegetables and fruits. She reminds me a lot of Ani because she thinks it's funny to spit the food at you. It is usually her way of saying she either doesn't like it, not hungry, or she's full.

Dane has been really busy with work this past month. The kids get tired of just seeing me. Especially the boy. He misses his daddy.

A couple weeks ago I decided to finally bite the bullet and potty train Mika. She was ready and I knew she was ready, but I wasn't. She's done well. She seems to do better when I am around. She had one bad day and I'm not sure what that was about but it's been smooth sailing since...
Mika gets pretty bored without the older two here in the mornings. She finds things to keep herself busy. This girl loves to play with water! She has this favorite purple bucket that she fills with water and either takes a bath in it or drenches my carpet by doing some other activity. She loves that bucket.
She wants to play soccer so bad... Hates being left out of the fun.

Ani is doing so well in school. Loves both her kindergarten and enhancement class.

Bray is loving flag football. His coach calls him speedy. He still needs to work on waiting for them to say rush before he rushes but he is having so much fun. Plus, he has great coaches. We saw some lame teams this past week. I heard Wednesdays team kept calling the team losers and stupid. I'm all about smack talking but they are only seven. Come on. Then on Thursday we played a team with a coach that takes the game too seriously. I kept wanting to say...THEY ARE ONLY SEVEN. So happy my son has great coaches that make it fun. He play with a great bunch of boys too.





Daddy has only been able to come to the first game but we hope he can come this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment