Monday, April 09, 2012

Bray's Birthday

Bray is always so cute on his birthday. His excitement is contagious and he is always grinning from ear to ear. I love it. He woke up and came downstairs to give us hugs. I made him crepes with nutella and strawberries sprinkled with powdered sugar. His favorite. We let him open his gifts. None of the girls were up so it was just Brayden, Dane, and I. It was kind of nice! I got him a new outfit to wear to school. He wanted a new DS game so we just gave him money to go choose one. We also got him a new football and the movie Hop. He was asking for the movie for weeks. He was so happy to get it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

He was so antsy after school. He couldn't wait for his party. He had his swim lessons right after school so that was something to take up time. My cousin, Keala, slept over the night before and made his cake. It was also nice to run errands during the day and not take the little ones. That was a huge help. Bray also decided to invite another friend to the party that day. I told him he could only invite the number of seats available in the car. One of his friends ended up not coming because he was sick so it worked out alright, but that kid, I tell ya!

Bray chose the Classic Skating place in Sandy for his party. It has a lot more things than the one in Orem. They have a jungle fever gym area, bouncy houses, laser tag, and a blast zone. I think the blast zone was the hit of the night. We had a total of 14 kids with Bray. I think we were a little overzealous on that one. I felt a little overwhelmed trying to keep an eye on all of them and coral them to eat. It was pretty crazy at times. I loved seeing Bray having so much fun with his friends. We ordered Pizza and drinks when we got there. I brought carrots to make it all a little healthy but forgot to bring it out when we ate. Oh well! We had the cake my cousin made and the ice cream cups I brought. The kids didn't care much about eating. They just wanted to play. We were about half an hour late getting everyone home. It took a little longer getting them all in the car than we thought. I think everyone had fun. I know Dane and I crashed when we got home. I was pooped! Thanks Mom and Dad for coming up to help transport and supervise. That was a big help!

Photobucket

The girls were so cute to include Ani
Photobucket

Mika hated the wrist band and I had to explain to her that she needed it to do stuff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

blowing out his candles
Photobucket

Keala's rainbow cake
Photobucket

Photobucket

the blast zone where they spent most of their time. they collect these nerf looking balls and can shoot them at people. they came out sweatin'.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

bray and his friends
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: