Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Firsts

This week Ani rode her two wheeler for the very first time. I took off the training wheels last summer and she didn't want to even try riding the bike. The other day her friend was over and asked if she could ride her bike and next thing you know, ani's riding the bike. She was pretty happy and now wants to ride all the time!

Photobucket

Bray's first baseball game is this Saturday but last night he tried on his uniform for the first time. He's so excited to play.

Photobucket

First time eating arare. She loved it!
Photobucket

The other day my brother asked me to send him a picture of bray and I for a book he is making. I went through 2011 all the way back to 2006 before I found a picture of just the two of us. First, I am usually the one taking pictures. Second, once the new baby came, I was always holding the new baby and Dane was in the pictures with the older kids. So I went outside and asked my neighbor to take a picture of the two of us. First picture with my son in about six years!

Photobucket

The other night Ani put baby in the easter box and pushed her around the house. She thought it was the best thing ever!

Photobucket

1 comment:

sanaejames photography said...

Yay for Ani! I'm still working on Jolie. We did the same like you and took off the training wheels last summer, and basically she has refused to ride her bike and instead goes on the scooter. That's our goal this summer...to get her to ride the two wheeler! haahaha...and not that you mention, I don't think I have one with each of my girls...like since they were babies! I barely have any pictures of me, period. You've inspired me to do it. Love reading your blog and all that you guys are up to!