Friday, April 13, 2012

Miks is THREE

Today is little Mika Chan's birthday. Last night I came home from volleyball to find her eating cereal at the counter. Dane was exhausted and handed her over to me. I kept trying to get her to sleep but she was wired. She finally fell asleep around midnight.

She was just too happy about her birthday the next day
Photobucket



For breakfast I made mickey mouse pancakes. She loves mickey and minnie.
Photobucket

Then I let her open her gifts
Photobucket

She got a new swimsuit, a cover-up, new slippers, and some shirts
Photobucket

She also wanted the dora pillow pet
Photobucket

Her friend Peyton comes over every morning and brought her a hello kitty umbrella. It was so sweet.
Photobucket

While the mommies were doing some insanity, baby found the bag of veggie chips. Second bag this week to get dumped on floor.
Photobucket

Mika wanted to go swimming so bad with her new swimming suit but I wasn't brave to take them all by myself. Sorry Miks.
Photobucket

We had to run some errands and ended up at Chuck E Cheese. She was a pretty happy girl.
Photobucket

She didn't want to play any games, just ride the riding things
Photobucket

Papa and Grandma came to hang out with us too. Daddy had to work late and came right when we were finishing up.
Photobucket

We decided to take her for dessert to The chocolate on state. We thought she would like it but didn't... Everyone else did though!
Photobucket

Papa and Grandma gave Miks her gifts. She loves minnie mouse things.
Photobucket

We went to Toys R Us later to choose something else. She wanted a minnie mouse chair, minnie mouse pez, and a lalaloopsy. I think that's what it's called. I don't know much about it. I hope she plays with it.

Here's her birthday post!

Our Mika chan walks to her own beat. She is pretty stubborn little girl. She has become quite the picky eater even though she use to be my best. I hope it's just a stage. She loves strawberries and I will often find half eaten strawberries still in the container on the fridge shelf. She loves anything dora and minnie mouse. She loves stuff animals. She has about twenty different ones placed on her bed. She's just like her sister. Every night she has to sleep with her lady bug pillow pet and her purple bunny.

Mika loves watching movies. She has known what an itouch, iPad, and iPhone do for some time now. She will automatically ask for it when we get in a car. If you can't find her, she is often hiding with one under the desk or behind the couch. She hides food. She loves candy. She will often hide under the desk with an touch and box of snacks.

She knows her favorite colors which are purple, pink, and yellow. She kept asking for her purple bunny so I did a little test and found that she knows her favorite colors. I think purple is her absolute favorite. I should work with her on the other colors. Poor third child. This girl can swing those hips. She loves to perform and dance. It's quite cute. She's not as shy as her older sister. I think she is slightly more stubborn.

I kept asking her what she wanted to do today besides swimming and she kept saying she couldn't wait for her party. Ha ha. I didn't want to burst her bubble but she wanted a party so bad. Maybe because her brother got one last week with his friends. Next year, sweetie, next year.

Mika is quite the character. We love her so much. She gives the best hugs and is really good at saying she loves us. She's also my best snuggler. She makes me smile all the time.

Happy Birthday to our little chan chan... Can't believe she is three!

No comments: