
Bray turned nine. I asked him if he feels older and he said he feels like he is 10. I don't know what that means, but I can't believe my baby is nine. Bray has adjusted well to Hawaii. He is quick to make friends and that helps a lot. I think our friendship with the Lau's has helped a lot too. He has had a lot of fun surfing with Jon. Surfing has become his new sport. He loves it. My parents bought him a board and it has just made surfing even cooler when you have your own board.
Bray has always been pretty athletic. He does well in most sports. (Yes, I'm bragging). Right now he is playing on a baseball team. It was cheap and I'm not sure it's something he loves. We're still testing out baseball. We will see. They have a lot of practices and I'm not sure I'm up to it. I guess we will try this season and see how it goes. Bray wanted golf clubs for his birthday. That's his other new sport. Since I was so sick, he didn't get them but we promised him he would get some soon.
Although Bray has adjusted easily, I can also tell his personality is changing. It's almost as if he is trying to figure out what is cool here. Sometimes he sound angry to me, but I think he just thinks it is funny and cool. We're working on it. We're still waiting to hear from Kamehameha. It's really hard to get in but who knows. We feel a little lucky.
His favorite place to eat is Buzz's. He likes to play games on the computer. He rarely plays to wii or XBOX anymore. He loves sports. He loves ice cream, shave ice, and malasadas. The other day he told me he is getting chubby. It looks good on him. He is also a magnet for mosquitoes. Now that we live here, I have to always have bug spray. They just love him and he's kind of allergic to them. They get puffy and swell. He likes it here but he does miss Utah. He can't wait to go back next month and see all his old friends.
Happy Birthday to our Brayden boy. He's growing up way too fast. We love him!
2 comments:
Hard to believe he's 9! Ask Uncle Richie if he has any clubs that might fit Brayden. As you know, he only has about 1000 stacked in his bedroom.
he's getting so big!!! happy bday Brayden!
Post a Comment