
Who's had a birthday, shout hooray! Mika loved that the Primary sang to her the next day. She got a bracelet that says CTR. Loves it.
Bray had baseball practice the morning of Mik's birthday. We had a flash flood warning the whole weekend but we didn't see much rain. Aunty Kathy let us plan an April birthday combined bash. It was for Brayden, Mika, Maile, Sammy, Aunty Ella, and JT. The weather held and it was a fun party. Too bad the kids had a slight cough and had to stay home from church the next day because it got worse. It was totally worth it!

Everyone blowing out the candles

That evening we opened gifts with the family. She was smiling so much!




She got so many great things. My parents gave us money and she chose a carebear and it also included a DVD that she watched all day the next day. She wanted a hello kitty. It's her new thing. It's usually been ani's but she everyone seems to have a hello kitty stuff animal and she wanted one. She also got a lot of mini mouse things, which she loves too. Overall, she was so happy and spoiled.
Mika has always been my chill baby. I think with Kiele being a little more aggresive, Mika has changed a little. Every once in awhile she will stand up to Kiele and karate chop her in the throat. Hmm... She probably deserves it but it makes me sad to see her do it. She's always been my gentle and loving child.
She loves Hello Kitty, Minnie mouse, and Dora. She asked for a purple penny board for her birthday. I didn't think she would really take advantage of a 100 dollar skateboard so we told her no. She is so excited to go to Utah next month and go to Papa's house. She's so young that I didn't think she would miss Utah that much but I was wrong. She talks about the people and places there all the time. She remembers.
She loves Tutu & Me. I'm looking forward to the fall when she gets to go to a real preschool in the mornings. She loves nori, rice, watching cartoons, strawberries, and chocolate donuts. She's been my toughest eater so far. She is my sneaky snacker! She hides under the table with her horde and opens it all. Poor grammie has found opened cereal and wrappers of chocolate under her dining table more than once. We took the kids with our friends to Ala Moana to ride bikes on friday night. She loved it. I would say riding her bike is a top favorite. Along with going to the beach. She could go to the beach every day and stay there all day.
She says the sweetest things to me and loves to snuggle me the most. I'm so glad she is a part of our family. I'm blessed to be her mother. Really blessed. Plus, she has the best smile. Brightens anyone's day.
Love you Miks! Happy 4th Birthday...
1 comment:
so cute! MOnster cake!
Post a Comment