Monday, September 12, 2011

Our Weekend

On Friday I went with my mom to the Women's Expo at UVU. It was so junk! Dane was getting off from work right when we finished and we went out on a date. Thanks mom and dad! We had dinner at Magleby's. Dane got the buffet and said it was so good. The Chef was from Hawaii and actually grew up with my dad. Small world. After dinner we went to see the last Harry Potter. I can't believe it has taken me so long to see it. I thought it was good.

Harvey the chef
Photobucket

Bray's soccer team was undefeated until Saturday. It was a hard game. We even had great supporters come too. Bray was so exhausted he started to push the other team. I mean, really push them. Very obvious. I had to scold him. He knows he's in trouble when I yell...Brayden Ho'omalu. Thanks Aunty Kehua, Nani, Sachi, Matt, Grandpa, and Grandma. Maybe next game will be better.

After the game we went to eat at Cabela's for lunch.

Played the shooting game
Photobucket

Enjoyed the rocking chair
Photobucket

No comments: