
Her birthday was actually yesterday but I am changing the date stamp to say I did this post on her birthday. It is 1:34 in the morning and I just realized that I never did her birthday post. I am usually so better at keeping on top of things. This morning my friends came over to do our normal workout at 9 am. It wasn't until my friend came to work out and say "happy birthday" that I realized it was Kiele's birthday. My excuse to all this is... fourth child. I'm sorry baby girl! Today has been chaotic with her birthday party tomorrow but the biggest thing to happen today was my brother guys surprising us this afternoon. They drove all night from Washington to be here for the party. I was almost in tears I was so happy to see them. It's so nice to have family around. We ate lunch at Olive Garden, ran errands, had dinner at Kneaders, and went to set up the gym for tomorrow. A busy day but so fun too.
Anyways, lets get to her birthday post so I can go to bed!
Miss Kiele is the favorite in this house. Everyone loves her hold her, kiss her, snuggle her, and squeeze her. She is lovable and cuddly. She has six teeth and does this toothy grin all the time. She smiles easily and will go to anybody. She loves to chatter non-stop. She has really gotten the walking thing down and just goes everywhere. As much as I tried to keep her from eating sweets before her first birthday, she has had it a couple of times thanks to her siblings. They just can't say no or they never remember to put things out of reach. Just this week she was eating chocolate covered almonds. She was in heaven. I can already tell she is going to be another feisty one.
She hates to change her clothes or even her diaper. She wriggles, screams, and cries. It's a chore to put clothes on the girl. She always pulls out her hair things. She sucks her thumb and plays with her piko. She maybe started doing that within the last month. She hates to wear anything covering her piko. She has never really been a fan of eating solids until recently. She has been really one and off with that. Up until maybe two weeks ago she was just strictly on a milk only. Now she will eat the toddler baby food. She has been fully weaned and now on almond milk or formula every once in awhile. She loves her puffs!
She loves to follow her sisters around. You can already tell she wants to be apart of the group. She loves mommy best, of course! She was a rough baby at the beginning, but once she started sleeping through the night at three months, she has been a great sleeper. She crawls up the stairs faster than I can catch her. She hates her car seat. She reminds me so much of Brayden. She has his disposition. She smiles easily, laughs, and is very friendly. We love having her in our family. We can't get enough of her and she is often smothered with too much love. Two of her nicknames are alohi and lele. We think she is the coolest cat in the family. We love her so much! Happy Birthday to our Kiele bug. We can't believe you are one!
No comments:
Post a Comment