Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kiele's Stats

Baby girl had her one year appointment today. She is a runt! Luckily, my doctor never makes me feel like I don't feed my kids. I even expressed concern about her weight and he just said she doesn't look malnourished, just petite. What can you do? I have small babies. I hope she at least makes it to 20 lbs. by her 18th month!

Height: 27 1/2"
Weight: 17 lbs. 5 oz.
Head Circum: 18"

She is in the 8th percentile for height and 3% for weight. I can't read the handwriting for head circumference. I had to go back through my folders and compare her stats to the other kids. At a year Ani was 17 lbs. 6 oz. and the date was three weeks after her birthdate. Bray was 18 lbs. 3 oz. and he was actually 13 1/2 months at the appointment. Mika was the biggest at 19 lbs. 10 oz and her appointment was on her birthday. I guess I will never have a baby reach 20 lbs. by their first year. Oh well!

No comments: