In the middle of January, right before she turned eleven months, Kiele started walking. She was taking steps since Hawaii but perfected it pretty quickly in a couple of day. She would constantly stumble and fall but just kept on trying. She is my quickest to walk. It's weird to see such a little body walking around. Granted, all my kids have been runts but they usually walk around one. She seems extra tiny. I think it freaks out my neighbor's kid.

Bray has had a lot of friend's birthday parties to attend. He's gone to play laser tag, went to a fun center that had rollerblading and games, and another where the theme was Puss 'n Boots. They gave them a hat, sword, and sash to wear. He looked so cute.

Our winter this year has been WEIRD! I love the warmer temperatures but the kids have been dying for snow. We had it for maybe one day. It was already melting by the time the kids came home from school. They still loved it.



the made a fort

the girls made a chair

The first Saturday in February we took the two older kids snowboarding. Thank you mom and dad for watching the younger two. It was Bray's second time but the last time he went was two years ago. It was Ani's first and we also went with our neighbors/friends, The Evan's. It was their first time going too. The kids LOVED it, LOVED it, LOVED it... They want to go again so bad. We put all the younger ones in class and Dane & I taught Nancy and the older kids. Everyone did it so well. Little Ryan picked it up the fastest. He was a pro by the time we left.

Bray went to the higher class since he has been before


These two stuck together most of the time. They both did so well.

Ani is going up the lift with her teacher. She looked teeny! She did so well, she made me nervous. She would just go straight down and I would be yelling, "HEELS ANI, SLOW DOWN!" I was a nervous wreck.






mallory


she looks good! must have some great teachers...




It was a tiring day... Ani crashed!

For FHE one night we finally went to use our pass of all passes. The kids loved it. I'm so glad we bought them. We can't wait to use them at the other venues.
bray on the climbing wall

just like her daddy. loves skeeball.

teekets!


baby loved walking around and around

dane and the older kids went to do the laser tag. mika did the bowling game. it was a little hard for her.


caught! baby crawled in and couldn't get out. she was crying and i couldn't stop laughing.

the girls got two tea sets for christmas. santa was so smart and bought a ceramic one for mika which is half missing or broken. so we have to combine the things with ani's tea set. they love using it with their friends.

One night we went to watch the BYU Men's volleyball game. They are ranked number one and were playing Stanford that night. They lost the game friday night and the night we went. It was sad but the kids had a blast going with their friends.


Baby's new thing is to kick whatever is on the floor around the room. The video is a little long and don't mind her walking around in just her tights.
Mik's is probably my most independent child. She will not let us do anything for her. I have many gross stories I could share because she is so stubborn, but I'll share a clean one. She dresses herself all the time. On this day she was struggling to pull her shirt down and it wouldn't budge. She put it on with the neck part first and that wouldn't fit past her midsection. I had to switch it and now the collar is very stretched out. She's got an off-the-shoulder look going on with it now.

Mika loves two things the most. Her thumb and the iPad!

She's not doing it in this picture but Kiele is very similar to Mika. They both suck their thumbs and play with the piko (belly button). So they both prefer to wear top and bottom pajamas for better access.

I don't love doing ani's hair in the morning. Some days I don't mind. Ani loves her hair curly so most of the time I just turn on the curlers and put a couple in. Tada. Mika loves it too.

Our little Mika monster LOVES certain foods. We have a hard time feeding her anything but rice. She loves rice. She will eat some meats or fish. She hates vegetables and LOVES junk food. Her favorites lately are strawberries, salmon, and nori. She loves nori.

One of my new year's resolution was to get in better shape this year. I decided on trying Insanity. I am on my sixth week now and I love it. It kicks my butt. I recommend it to anyone looking for a great workout video to do at home. I bought mine off of KSL for half the price.
1 comment:
I can't dress Belle in anything one piece. Once she found her piko, onsies were out, she'd cry if she couldn't get to it! I have soooo many pictures of her with her hand under her shirt or her dress : )
Post a Comment