Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Ani is SIX!

Our little and girl turned six today. She said she wanted to spend it in Washington and lucky for her, we were already planning to be here. I have much to blog and I am so tired right now from a long day but I need to do her birthday post. Can't break tradition. Ani is still a petite spitfire. Just when I think she is getting less shy, she does something that let's me know she is as ashy as ever. I really hope she develops some confidence and can speak up for herself or even answer questions when people ask them. Instead of turning her head and whispering it to them. She loves to paint her toenails and wear lipgloss. She doesn't really like to do her hair. She likes it down and tangled. She wanted a new bike to ride to school in the fall and she got one. Thanks papa and grandma pane'e. She loves her new bike. She still loves to draw and do artsy things. She can be quite the helper. She loves to be the mama bear to her younger sisters. She still loves to giggle uncontrollably. She's sensitive and stubborn. She loves to swim. She still "accidentally" hurts bray all the time. She decided to play soccer this fall. Lately, she loves to snuggle a lot. She is smart. She loves to learn. She is also the sweetest little girl. We did some fun things today I will blog about later. We can't imagine our family without her. She is my little helper. I told her to never get too old to hang with me. She's really become the best child. We love her too much! Happy birthday, Ani! Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

1 comment:

sanaejames photography said...

Happy Birthday Ani! I can't believe how big she is now! She is beautiful Leo!