Thursday, July 12, 2012

Ani's Birthday Party

So our kids can have a friend's party every other year.  Since Bray was the oldest, he's had big parties his whole life. Once we started getting more kids, we came up with this rule.  Ani has only had one friend's party two years ago.  She's been looking forward to her party all year long.  Since we leave on Sunday to Seattle, we had to do her party earlier.

Yesterday she had four friends come over to celebrate.  She couldn't really get excited about anything.  She first said Kangaroo Zoo, then Brave, and then back to Kangaroo Zoo.  I mentioned Madagascar 3 and that got the excitement we wanted.  I guess the previews  show a pretty funny polka dot song.  I was actually really bored but four of the kids said it is their new favorite movie, so what do I know?

Photobucket

Dane stayed home with the younger two and I took the girls. Bray was my other chaperone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ani decided on a paul frank party.  We thought it was fitting since we were seeing madagascar.  I think Mika talked her into.  Mika loves the monkeys.

Photobucket

After the movie we had pizza, cake, and ice cream.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then we opened gifts

She got some great hello kitty gifts from Brynley S.  Bryn asked if she could take the hello kitty bag the gift came in back home with her and Ani told her yes.  A couple minutes after she left the party her dad brought her to give the bag back.  It was funny.  Bryn entertained us with her belly rolls, splits, and amazing skills at knowing all the words to brokenhearted.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brynnly Boo! She did try to show us her belly roll but her dress made it difficult.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shayla was probably the only one that didn't like the movie.  She kept asking me when it was over. She also told me this was the longest birthday party she has ever been to. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Elysse is shy just like Ani...

Photobucket

Ani is waaaaay shorter than all her friends. I kept laughing when they were lining up to take their pictures with her.

Photobucket

I'm glad Ani finally got her birthday party

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Da-da da-da-da-da da-da Afro! :) aw Aunty manda wanted to see that movie with you guys! Ani girl looks so pretty! Can't wait to see you guys soon!