Sunday, July 08, 2012

Prosper Summer Party

Dane's company had their summer work party last night.  This is the second year they had it at the lindon pool.  Last year the weather was cold and windy.  This year it was perfect and it wasn't as crowded.  The kids had a lot of fun.  My parents came to join us too.

Mika hates having her floaties on and she is a little daredevil.  I am always having to save her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby ate about 10 slices of watermelon. She loves watermelon.
Photobucket

Everyone had fun swimming. Ani is just a teeny bit too small for the lazy river.  The older three loved going down the slide.  I tried the flo rider for the first time.  It's pretty hard and when you fall, it sweeps your legs out from under you.  My neck really hurts today.

Photobucket

One funny but really sad to thing to happen was during one of the games.  They had people do relays where they had to put clothes on, take them off, and then jump in the pool.  One of the guys as he was taking off his pants took off his swim shorts too and flashed everyone in the stands.  He did win and got a prize but OH. MY. GOODNESS.  I would be so embarrassed.  When I would fall on the flo rider I kept grabbing my top because I was worried it would come off.  I think next time I'm going to wear a shirt over my swimming suit.  One other funny thing of the night was while I was on the flo rider, a co worker asked Dane if I was his daughter.  Ha ha!  Honey, it's time to dye the white hair. :)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

The kids are sooooo cute!

Andrea said...

That poor guy!! And that is funny about Dane!! Hehe!! Sounds like a fun eventful night!