Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sports Obstacle Course

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tee ball ended last week. I'm not sure it is one of his favorite sports to play. I actually think he only liked hanging out with other boys. Soccer starts in August. I think he is really going to enjoy that one. The last day of class they set up an obstacle course. I wasn't sure brayden would understand it but he did. As you can tell from the video, he was as happy as can be. He was probably the only kid that wanted to go again and again. I might have to set one up at home and tire him out.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


2 comments:

Mike & Nicole said...

Leo, that's awesome that you're doing a triathlon! I don't have any earth shattering advice, except you get out of your training what you put into it. Work on your transistions, especially the bike/run one. And make sure you have something to eat throughout, like GU. It really helped me to grow a fu-manchu, which really isn't an option for you. Maybe Dane can draw one on you before the race. Have fun, and if you need anymore pointers from a very amateur triathlete send me an e-mail.

Jordan PaneƩ said...

He's almost as athletic as his uncle jo!