Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Who's ready to swim?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bray's swimming classes started on Monday. Unfortunately, it has been cancelled the last two times due to bad weather. So he has only been once and he loves it. I don't know many things that he doesn't love. Tee ball started yesterday. He is doing it with the Tanaka twins. I forgot to bring my camera so I will try to remember my camera for class tomorrow. Jess and I were a little disappointed in the class. It seemed a little unorganized. With kids our age, you have to keep them engaged in what they are doing or they wander off to do their own thing. That was the case yesterday. So hopefully it goes better tomorrow.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Update: We drove up to Primary Children's today to find out that the power was out and we would have to reschedule our appointment. So no news on that.

1 comment:

t and britty said...

Goggles pic, that is priceless. Love it!