
We are into our second week of swimming lessons. Brayden really looks forward to it and he is actually learning something new everytime we go. I can tell he is getting more at ease in the water and also with putting his face under the water. So now he know knows how to put his face in the water and do swim strokes. They also do this thing called pancakes where they swim face down and then she yells pancake and flips them over to swim on their backs. He does pancakes in the bath tub. He also relaxes enough so he can float on his back.

His teacher is really great with him. The first day I kept hearing, "Brayden, are you listening? Brayden, did you hear what I said? No moving away from the wall till I tell you to. Brayden, where are you suppose to be?" I couldn't help but smile every time I heard her scolding him. But we came home and worked on those listening skills. He needs someone that is constantly talking him through what he is suppose to be doing.



Swim lessons are at 5pm everynight and then we come home and do baths before dinner.
1 comment:
Hi Leo,
I love all the cute pictures. I've just been reading up on your blog. Sorry to hear about Bray. I hope everything continues to go well for your family. We just started our blog. Check it out sometime!
Post a Comment