Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st day of school

Bray & Ani both started school today. Bray went to his first day of Kindergarten. Ani had her first day of Preschool.

Dropped Bray off first. Never thought I would be sad his first day, but I did get a little choked up. He noticed and started to get nervous so I got my emotions in check, gave him a kiss, and sent him on his way. He's so big now. I just can't believe it.

He is going to a charter school and they have a dress code. We thought he had to tuck in his shirts but apparently not. So the tucked in look won't be happening again. Bray can't stand it, plus you can tell his belt is crooked. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I came home to get ani ready for school. She's going to the same preschool Bray attended. This morning was the first time she said 'ani's preschool' instead of bray's preschool. She was pretty excited to go and did really well.

eating breakfast
Photobucket

Photobucket

hesitant to go to class
Photobucket

after school i had promised them mcdonald's at the park. we got the mcdonald's part but baby wasn't having the park. she was exhausted. so we took it home so mika could sleep. after they ate, everyone was toast. school must have worn them out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Ani's hair is soo long! how adorable!

Amanda said...

How cute!! I'm tearing up a little bit just reading your blog! :) So proud of those kiddies. So big!

Erica said...

All three asleep at the same time....heaven :) They are so cute! Caleb starts preschool in two weeks. He is so excited. I know I will have a hard time next year. They are all so cute!

Naomi Pane'e said...

oh, they look so cute. brayden looks handsome in his uniform and of course, ani looks so adorable in her outfit. making me feel old, how quick they have grown! all of them are precious!

Anonymous said...

awww! your kids look beat! time for a good old nap.

yeah...primary children's is super hard to get an apt! we actually got an apt even earlier though (fri) so that was good! you are so sweet by the way...thanks for the post!

Stephanie said...

So cute!! I LOVE the pictures of all of the sleeping after a LONG day of school!!! : )